Wednesday, March 9, 2011

contest!

 BAMBOOPINK is a fun, fabulous, affordable jewelry line that has not even been released to the public yet! I am on the ground floor of this company and would love to help you become your own boss, set your own hours, and achieve financial independence! And the best part? It is FREE to sign up as a consultant, but only until March 15th, so time is of the essence! You NEVER have to pay for samples, or host parties (unless you want to)  ... all sales are done online!
Here is the gist. I want to help you reach your goals. I would love for you, or maybe one of your friends or family members to be a part of my team. Pass the word on to your friends and family, coworkers, even total strangers via email, text, FB, twitter, or your blog and I will reward you with some fabulous jewelry!

If 15 people sign up  (may/may not be including yourself) because of you I will give you $40 worth of Bamboopink jewelry!
AND If 30 people sign up (with each team member getting only one additional member of their own) I will send you a piece of BambooPink jewelry each month for an entire year!! (and who doesn't love getting free jewelry in the mail!)
Sign ups do not require anything more than a name and address and you can opt out any time with no obligations or penalties! It takes less than 2 minutes to be on your way to financial freedom!
xoxo,
Ashley
To sign up now, head over to: www.bamboopink.net/ashleyyoder

for more information or questions please email me at ashleymyoder@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment